VXW Series vortex flowmeter is manufactured according to Karman vortex principle. It is widely used to measure liquid, gas, steam flow in the closed pipeline. The frequency emitted by the Vortex is proportional to the flow rate. From the VXW series, a trepozoidal object is used for vortex creation. This structure ensures that all liquids and gases, even steam, create highly reliable vortexes. The well-designed sharp corner of the upright and wide object that forms the vortex guarantees excellent linearity.
Where to use;
• Liquid, Gas and Steam Flow Measurement
• Boiler Efficiency Monitoring
• Calculation of steam costs by measuring the steam consumption of the plant and various units.
• Checking whether steam is supplied to the processes in operation at the correct amount and pressure.
• The efficiency of the plants and processes are monitored with steam flow meters.
• Compact structure
• No moving parts, long service time
• Long time stability
Display : Total flow and instant flow
Working Pressure : 1.6 to 32 Mpa
Ambient Temperature : - 25 °C to +60 °C
Power : 24 VDC or 220 VAC
Relative Humidity : %5 - %95
Atm. Pressure : 86 - 106 Kpa
Measurable Fluid : Liquid, Gas, Steam
Accuracy : %1 (Liquid), 1.5% (Gas and Steam)
Anti Explosion Grade : Exd Bt4
LCD Digital Display : L/min, m/h, kg/h, etc.
Output Signal : 4-20 mA Current (2 Wire System), Standard Pulse Ouput ( 3 Wire System), Digital Communication Modbus RTU
Medium Temp. : 100 - 300°C (High Temp. Type)
Reynolds No. Range : 2x10^4 - 7x10^6 (Dn 25 - Dn 100), 4x10^4 - 7x10^6 (Dn 150 - Dn 300)