Intended for minimization of heat losses from Vira Separators and prevention of potential job accidents within the area of operation. They are the most commonly used jacket type with the shortest depreciation period. The ViraJAC insulation jackets are fully removable and available to use in heating and cooling systems.
Layers of ViraJAC insulation jackets
- Silicone coated glass fiber fabric
- Polyurethane coated glass fiber fabric
- Aluminum coated glass fiber fabric as insulation material
- Elastomeric rubber foam in cold lines
- Rock wool and glass wool in worm and hotlines